Explore Egypt’s grandest temples on this incredible journey across Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
Price: From $1,200 per person (depending on group size)
Skip the hassle and travel with ease on this 5-day bucket list tour across Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
Visit the magnificent Giza pyramids and continue your journey to the ancient temples of Luxor and Aswan before finishing your tour at the stunning rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel.
You’ll be accompanied by an expert guide at every step on this epic journey – with no hassles and no hidden costs!
Your local guide will bring these temples to life with all their rich history and anecdotes. And they will answer all your questions about all aspects of Ancient Egyptian life.
What’s included in your 5-day tour of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel:
- All transportation is covered, including your pickup in Cairo, flights from Cairo to Luxor and private car (or train) from Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel. Your tour finishes with a flight back to Cairo.
- Transportation is included for sightseeing around Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel in a modern, air-conditioned private vehicle. Enjoy stops whenever you need.
- Services of a private Egyptologist tour guide who’ll take you inside all the temples and sites in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel and will be with you during the entire tour.
- All entrance fees to the sites are included.
- Stays at 5-star all-inclusive hotels, including 1 night in Cairo, 2 nights in Luxor and 1 night in Aswan. Enjoy restful sleep, sports and swimming pools and buffets packed with delicious Egyptian and international dishes.
- Cold bottled water on board during sightseeing.
- All service charges and taxes.
Not included: any personal expenses and tips.
Cairo: 1 day including the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and the step pyramid at Saqqara.
Luxor: 2 days including Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
Aswan: 1 day including Aswan High Dam and the Philae Temple.
Abu Simbel: 1 day including Abu Simbel temples.